Forum: Community Center

Subject: No Acountability? HA!

DRIV opened this issue on Sep 19, 2000 ยท 12 posts

DRIV posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 11:02 AM

Tim, I'm Sorry But I Just Don't Buy It. Any SysAdmin Has Traceablility Over Who Comes And Goes. You Can't Seriously Expect us To believe That For a year Or So Now, With This Being Brought Up Before, That You Only Recently Started An Accountability? Every Post And Login On This Site Has An ID Number. It Is Easily Seen By Those Who Know What To Look For Simply By Mousing Over Links And Looking In The Browser Bar At The Addresss. Example: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12357&Form.ShowMessage=169611 Clearly This Message And Forum Is Tracked By An ID Number. Just As Our Login Is. I Simply Cannot Believe You Had No Accountability. I Won't Dispute That Someone Abused Their Priveledges. I Can't Say. But Honestly. The People You Have In Place Now, Most Of Them, Are Hardly What I Would Call "Responsible" Or "Unbiased" People. I'm Not Implying I Am Completely Unbiased. Truth Is I Am Biased. But I'm Honest About It. Two Wrongs Do Not Make a Right Though. And When Someone Is Put In A Position Of Responsibility They Are To Be Able To Overcome Pettiness And Carry Out Their Duties With Integrity. It Is Apparent By Jeff's Replies And Actions That he Is Not Capable Of This. Just Like He Was Not In The Past. Yet, You Let Him Back As a Moderator? Sorry, But That Is Just One More In a Line Of Bad Decisions IMHO.