Forum: Community Center

Subject: For the Moderators

Octavio1 opened this issue on Sep 19, 2000 ยท 27 posts

DRIV posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 3:00 PM

ClintH No i Am Not Attacking You, However, I THink Anyone Who Reads The Posts Will More Than Likely See Moderators Attacking People Like Myself, Bloodsong, Stormrage, And Others For Merely Asking Questions Or Speaking Our Mind. The Moderators Are The Ones Who Started Attacking People On a Personal Level And In Mass. Not One Moderator Trying To Resolve The Issue.....SEVERAL Moderators Attacking One Person. And Yeah, One Of Them Was Me. But You Try ANd Be Honest. You Check Times On Posts, Virus Was One Of The First To Start Lashing Out At People, As Was ScottA, And Trimax. Such Behavior Should Not Be Tolerated By People Who Are Supposed To be "Trusted" To Carry Out Their Responsibilities. Again, Note That I Am Not Trying To Put You Down. I Have Not Seen You Say Anything Greatly Derogatory...Hopefully You Have Not. But I Really Think Some Of Tim's Choices FOr Moderators Are Much Worse Than The One Bad Egg He Supposedly Fired All The Old Ones Over. Instead Of One Bad Egg He Now Has At Least 3. That's Just Poor Management. You Don't Give Powertrippers, Or People That Have Been Removed As Moderator Before For Wrongdoing The Position Again.