Forum: Community Center

Subject: Last Post - An Apology

DRIV opened this issue on Sep 19, 2000 ยท 34 posts

Shay Kit Gurl posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 6:11 PM

First it doesn't help that you come on in two different names then make false accusation that this fictitious Luna has been banned. Second if you have a grief with Edgenet, and alot of us do, then you can write Tim personally, instead of coming here and calling the members Nazis. You serve no purpose in doing that except cause opposition, anger and grief. I don't see members here going to Renderotica and PFO and causing trouble there. People who are looking for professionals and a site with serious artist will see this. You are only helping your so called enemy. Third, silent resistance can be your best protest and stay away from this site, but some of us will hang around because we have an interest in the art and not the politics. Run for political office it that's what you want. I'm holding my own and taking care of what I care about and that's not Edgenet, or Jack or Willow. Let their egos take care of themselves. I care for the art and the people here, including you. Your post haven't been deleted and you haven't been banned. This is promising. My judgments are based on the actions of all sides. The ones causing trouble are the ones coming here throwing expletives at the members who have chosen to stay. Slam Edgenet all you want. Slam the former admin. all you want, but leave the artist out of it. Rumors are running rampant about art being sold, post being deleted, and viruses are being spread. Your actions haven't helped as I've stated above. I've been here watching just about every post and none have been deleted except for the people who posted them, the written statement by Tim says our art is our copyrights and does not belong to the site, and I've gotten no viruses. Everyone has the freedom to chose what want they want. We can all agree to disagree can't we and still succeed? I'll be one of the first to leave when I can't have the freedom you have so enjoyed these last few days DRIV.