Forum: Community Center

Subject: Last Post - An Apology

DRIV opened this issue on Sep 19, 2000 ยท 34 posts

Shay Kit Gurl posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 7:59 PM

You don't have to know me. I don't know you either and never seen your name around. Out of 20,000+ members you can bet you haven't met all of us. It doesn't matter! I read the post about you being Luna and DRIV in the same person. The people who even Jack says are to be trusted are the ones who disclaimed your ban complaint. I've already made my point, so I'll drop it. I haven't spoken before because I enjoy reading, viewing the arts and all the other things here, but I can't stay silent any longer. I've got nothing to lose speaking up nor am I afraid. I'm not attacking you or fighting with you. I have no personal beef with you. I said in the above post that your as important as any other artist here. I want the bickering to stop but it won't till people stop coming here making personal attacks. There isn't any need for that. No one has killed anyone's mama. If you come here and you think someone has deleted your post or made any personal attacks then it's time to pack off and leave. I would and I will if that should happen. I hope everyone finds a place that serves them, and no one will be punished for it either. It's not right to put artist of this community in such difficult spot. We're not staying to piss anyone off, so don't take it personally.