Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Seig Heil Renderosity?

Luna opened this issue on Sep 18, 2000 ยท 51 posts

Ironbear posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 8:57 PM

By the way... I have no problem with JeffH. As far as I can see, he's never been less than direct and as reasonably polite as the circumstances allowed. In the one exhange I had with him, even though I was fairly angry and well in to jerk mode... He handled the exchange with what I thought was a fair amount of professionalism and reasonableness, considering the ramapant tempers and attitudes raging at the time. He stated at the time that what he wants to do is work with the poser folks, and I havent yet seen any contraindications of that. Kudos. Kudos to any of us who just want to try and do some 3D work in the midst of all this. And a pox on those who just want to bicker and flame. I would not want to be a new moderator stuck in this position to the current situation. You couldnt pay me enough. I have a certain amount of respect for the folks like FastTraxx, Bloodsong, and Jeff who are willing to tackle the job and try to do business without getting drawn into all of the petty BS floating about. Can you just imagine the amount of flak they must be recieving right now? Very few of us would put up with it, Know I wouldn't. The ones who are mods and are seeing this as an opprutunity to sharpen axes and bury knives in backs will weed themselves out as soon as the current crisis is past and theres no more interest in flames and bickering... The rest of us that stay will look around, heave a sigh of relief, shake our heads and go back to trying to do some art, help out the newer folks and do what we came here for. I hope I didn't annoy any one too badly with that, but then again, if I did... too flippin bad. Get a life.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"