Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why so many pinups?

gagnonrich opened this issue on Mar 08, 2004 ยท 62 posts

DarkElegance posted Wed, 10 March 2004 at 3:45 PM

I agree with the deal about the clothing for the male figures. I was all excited about the daz3d poet shirt and went to look at it...but it just didnt look right because a poet shirt has the seam at the shoulder{that usually passes the shoulder as the shirt has a very relaxed fit} then abit of gathering at the seam of shoulder and sleave to give fullness and gathering at the cuff as well. these gathers would creat puckers so to say..ones I have seen in vicki clothing but rarely in mans clothing.{would love to see a suite for mike with crisp clean boxed shoulders instead of the rounded ones} poor mike has so little to wear he almost has to go naked or as a skintight clothed man. now the vicki cloths....my god the vairance and I hate to say it but some of the BEST detailing and such for vicki cloths are........lingerie. or similarly scantly cloths. now dont get me wrong I adore them also very fond of male pin ups....BUT you cant complain about why so many naked figures when it is what is wanted..as markets usually go on supply and demand. apparently it is what in demand.

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.