Forum: Community Center

Subject: SELLING OUR INFO!!!!!

DRIV opened this issue on Sep 19, 2000 ยท 15 posts

ScottA posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 10:23 PM

What's all that got to do with selling the info? Just because YOU have no problem with Zygote and Curiouslabs having your info. Doesn't mean I don't. Are your rights more important than mine? You seem unconcerened about anyone other than yourself. (Sorry. Just being honest. Not trying to pick a fight.) These are the things people would bring up if the issue of selling the database came up. I see no difference between Jack selling my info or Edgnet selling it. It's only a matter of who gets the money. Jack was in it for the money from the start. Not for the community. (Although he probably liked that as an extra bonus). If you don't agree with that statement. Don't. I won't ask you to. God gave you a brain. Use it. I can't tell you what to think. So what? Big deal. Who cares? That doesn't make him the evilest guy in the world. He took a shoot at making money. And he lost. Now he'll try to do it somewhere else. (do you think he won't?) Life goes on. Who cares? People flipping out about the whole thing. Is just absurd to me. ScottA