Forum: Community Center

Subject: Explain it to us Edgenet!!

twoblade opened this issue on Sep 18, 2000 ยท 30 posts

twoblade posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 12:47 AM

ScottA: Tell you what. I am one of the people who believe that this site can be saved. But I also know that you seem to be one of those who enjoy slinging the muck. I have a right to post, and ask questions. As much as anyone else. But guess what, Friend(And I mean that in the loosest sense) This question was directed at someone. Somehow, I don't think you are one of those people. Are you Edgenet? Are You JeffH? Are you one of the main people who is behind the scenes of this? Those are who this was posted to. Not to some know it all who think they should stick their noses in and make as much trouble as possible.(Oops. DID I say that. YES!!) But you know what ScottA? I think it is time that you find out something. There is a world beyond that screen with all the pretty colors. Those within the box are nothing. Those that are found outside of it, They are what matter. I don't need to be here and let you make me drop to your level. Let me just say this, so you can understand... You are not who I posted this too. Unless you have any thing constructive to say, leave my questions alone, and let the intended answer them. I don't care what you think. I don't care who you are. I want an answer from someone who matters. And next time, man, learn about figures of speech. (There must be a website out there that can help you to learn more about them) It was not a threat. But those who stick their noses into others peoples business seem to end up with their noses punched, bumped, bruised, or cut off. And Hypocrite...Means nothing in this. I have an interest in this and want to know. This is my business because Renderosity means something to me. More than some penny anti antisocial who thinks he is all that. So, No. I was not being Hypocritical, I asked a question. I want an answer. Not some BS from someone who matters very little to this site or to me. When I say get a life. I mean it. I am not your toy to batter. I am not here to amuse you, and I will petition you be removed should I receive any more BS from you. I REPEAT..MY QUESTION IS FOR EDGENET OR THOSE INVOLVED. THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO VENT FRUSTRATIONS ON. STAY ON TOPIC WITH THESE, OR I WILL DELETE THE THREAD AND START AGAIN.. End of discussion. I do not care for the banter, or slinging. Do that elsewhere. I have a question, and cannot find the answers through the dung. It's getting thick here. I will be straight to the point. NO BS SCOTTA. You mean nothing to me. If you ARE part of Edgenet, then I can see why everyone hates them. If you are a representation. Let me put it another way for you SCOTTA... oooor eeee aahhaaah roo (Look it up at www.iamaprimate.com) The Sword swings true. TWOBLADE