Forum: Community Center

Subject: Explain it to us Edgenet!!

twoblade opened this issue on Sep 18, 2000 ยท 30 posts

twoblade posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 1:35 AM

I have to wonder. Did I ask the opinion of someone named ScottA? Did I ask a question that said anything to someone named ScottA? You know what...I didn't. But for some reason I see a post that states "Can I come over and throw rocks at your house? If you warn me that You'll call the police. I promise. I'll stop. If you are going to call someone childish. Make sure you pick the right person." I don't remember stating anything to you, yet you placed this as only the second post...Still, I don't recall asking for your input. I asked to someone specific. Are you one of them? You still have not answered that simple question... Do I say I am royalty? No. I don't even think I would work as a stableboy.. But again, I didn't ask you to speak up, but you placed your nose in my business.. Second thing I see is that you seem to enjoy stirring up trouble. Why? Is it how you get your Jollies? You know what ScottA...I think you are lonely...Go out and get a girl, or guy as your tastes run, and have some fun. Just remember, I didn't want or ask for your opinion unless you are one who this was addressed to. ARE YOU? Answer that before any other drivel. Answer 1 simple question and maybe I might care what you say. Are you a spokesman for Edgenet, or JeffH, or anyone who is behind the scenes in this...disaster? If not, then you are just some loudmouth that I will ignore as I do a fly.(Nasty things...Though they squish nicely) Answer the question ScottA. Or shut up, and leave this to those it is intended for. Twoblade (Another 15 minutes wasted on the trash.)