Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: P5 bug??

Mec4D opened this issue on Mar 11, 2004 ยท 35 posts

Mec4D posted Thu, 11 March 2004 at 4:24 PM

ynsaen, I know about.. I speak about bump and displacement maps.. btw I am back where I started there is well a bug in poser5 I just forgot to check the displacement box while rendering the last test so this working not correct as I was talking about before, but I figured it out with bump maps so not displacement maps needed for the water at all, and later it can fixed as well after CL did patch for it. Thank you ernyoka1 and Sallie, I was not sick at all but was and still is busy with 3D TV series that I am working on and got just extra work the last time.. btw in the free time I prepare also my toon characters so here was a twister the last day but well I am going to finish the new Universe because I think this project is unique and open for Poser5 new doors, epsecially after the terrain studio that is coming very soon by one of the member here it will a boom working together with this universe prop, now what we need is a poser5 tree generator and we can forget about vue and bryce lol j/k I make the sky-ball more simple as it was, I mean more simple for the sky textures so you don't need to spend much time to create your own unique skies.. the universe will much bigger and with special diffuse color settings you will get excellent effects with water that will simulate the Depthcue effect a little bit.. just a illusion but well in 3D and fast very fast.. I need to figure out the mat files to quick change of the skies and the atmosphere but it will not big problem at all.. if you are interested watch out in the next days. thanks! cath

"Surrender to what it is - Let go of what was - Have faith in what will be "