Forum: Community Center

Subject: Last Post - An Apology

DRIV opened this issue on Sep 19, 2000 ยท 34 posts

bast posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 12:22 PM

Thank you all for your compliments :) It was so much joy for me, creating that little world I put up in the render. I am working now on laboriously porting it out to use in Poser, though of course, the lovely rendering of water and sky will be largely lost in Poser. Landbridge to Annwyfn was created and rendered in Animatek World Builder :) It does the BEST skys and waters out there, as far as ability to render depth such as you see. Version 3 is almost out now, and I am told will make the version 2 I did that work in look like child's play. If one gets the standalone version is a tiny bit more expensive than Bryce, but as you can see, well worth the difference. I went and purchased the Pro version, which has a plugin for Maya, Lightwave, 3d Studio Max, etc, but to be honest, I have not ever liked or used the plugin much. So had I it all to do over again, I would go with the cheaper and equally well equipped plain stand alone version. To learn more about World Builder, and see artwork of my fellow users that will just make you have to sit down and think a while, go to: www.animatek.com No one does it like the Russians, I swear to God. They put the rest of us to shame, when they sit down to code an art program ;P And it uses alot less resources than your average program too ;P