Forum: OT

Subject: Bombs in Madrid

Estruch opened this issue on Mar 14, 2004 ยท 77 posts

marvlin posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 9:57 AM

Then I'll stay away! What happened in spain was the murder of 100's of innocent people, they didn't deserve it and as I have already said it is a horrific thing to have happened. But it is politics, the aim of the terrorists was to turn the people against the government. The terrorists want the people to spain to blame the current government of spain for all those that have been murdered, based on the fact that if spain hadn't assisted in iraq, this atrocity wouldn't have happened. The opposition party in spain has pledged to remove all spanish armed forces from iraq if they come into power. As a result of this murder of inocents, it looks like public opinion will be swayed towards the opposition party. The opposition party wins, the spanish suppoet is withdrawn, al qaeda have got their way. Yes my friend, this is politics, if you think it isn't you need to wake up and see what is really going on in the world.

i7 5930K 3.60Ghz | ASUS X99-S Motherboard | Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM | NVIDIA TitanX | Antec 1000w Power supply | Windows 10 x64 Home