Forum: OT

Subject: Bombs in Madrid

Estruch opened this issue on Mar 14, 2004 ยท 77 posts

marvlin posted Sun, 14 March 2004 at 1:04 PM

ref: Estruch. I am not saying you don't. Your country has suffered as have many others eg Rwanda where 1000's of women and children were butchered because of their ethnicity, all over the world innocents are killed and slaughtered in the name of religion, race and the pursuit of power and wealth. I can honestly say that here in the UK we have so far had it relatively easy. I am merely saying that as long as people vote and protest on real issues and not knee jerk reactions which play into the hands of these murderers, because it is easier to give in to fear than fight for what is right then we will win. Your people are strong, they have big hearts and whenever I have visited your country they have been friendly and full of the joy of life. I would hate to see your country become radicalised and play into the hands of the terrorists, which to my mind is what I saw when protestors were blaming the government for having the balls to stand up and be counted when the the time was right. As Edmund Burke once said in 1770, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" He also said "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle" I think, that says it all!

i7 5930K 3.60Ghz | ASUS X99-S Motherboard | Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM | NVIDIA TitanX | Antec 1000w Power supply | Windows 10 x64 Home