Forum: Fractals

Subject: hot 20 - 28 conspirators or one guy that found a flaw in the system?

Deagol opened this issue on Mar 16, 2004 ยท 76 posts

undisclosed-designer posted Thu, 18 March 2004 at 3:29 PM

LOL can someone explain to me exactly WORD for WORD what a fractal is? For i would like to discuss that first before i say something else. What program do you need to make a fractal anyways. For all i know there are just two different programs, one is bitmap oriented and the other is vector oriented. To which category belongs a fractal program? Vector oriented yes... uhm so is poser, and lightwave, also 3dsmax, lol with photoshop you can make fractals too, fireworks, oh and flash too, even with C++, uhm and etc etc Oh and may i remind you people that a lot of fractal artists flourish up their stuff with other images, whether its being taken from the net or made by themselves. If it is the case that a fractal gallery should only contain fractalized designs and not a combination of this with various other images, then i would suggest that almost everyone who use additional images, to move their stuff immediately to the mixed media category, as the moderator did that also to that multispoken image we were talking about in the first place. Think i move some of my designs to another gallery as well, for they are not really fractals according to the previous comments contained criteria. Or Kurt [Rumple] and i will just have to move to the artmatic pro / voyager gallery, for we aren't really 'fractartists', but feel like home in this fractal gallery :-)) The discussion will take long before we come to the conclusion that we better stick together in this gallery, and enjoy each others art and designs, with or without a fractal generator. smile Harmen