Forum: Community Center

Subject: problem with gallery,hoping the mods will read

DarkElegance opened this issue on Mar 19, 2004 ยท 34 posts

dreamsosweet posted Fri, 19 March 2004 at 9:55 PM

Her "copyright info/disclaimer" reads as follows.... ------- To the best of my knowledge pictures used to make the tubes on my site are free for public use. But my garphics come from many many sources so on occasion this may not be true. If you see a tube you know or believe is copyrighted would you please e-mail me and tell me which tube and which page. I have e-mail links on all of my pages. If you do know who the artist is, this would also be Very helpful in my being able to locate them and ask for permission to use their art in the tube. So that it may be used with permission and no one gets in trouble for it, or to remove the tube if needed. When and if I am notified that a picture is copyrighted I will include on this page the picture used for the tube in question and ask everyone visiting if they know who the artist is if it isn't known ,,, so I can find who I need to contact ,,,,, Thank you all for taking the time to read this and for your help in the future ,,,, Kandy P.S. For those of you who visit here often you may want to check this page at the beginning of your visits to see if any tubes are listed in question of copyright issues. Thank You :o) ------- Somehow I don't think an email to her will help, she seems to have a lot of copyrighted material in her tubes, and doesn't seem to make much of an effort on her own to track them down - depending on your downloaders to track your images for you is not "responsible tubing"....