Forum: Community Center

Subject: Addressed to ALL insulters and hot heads around this place...

-renapd- opened this issue on Sep 22, 2000 ยท 13 posts

shadownet posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 9:28 AM

Rena, well said. By profession, I have to deal with angry and disgruntled people all the time. I took up Poser as a way to relax, and not to engage battles between opposing sides. Especially when I am ill informed about the nature of the ongoing dispute. I will this to anyone willing to listen,(and I speak in general terms here and not to anyone in particular) "Don't give your power away to someone else" "Don't let other people think for you, or sway you to take actions or make responses that you are not sure of -particularly when you don't really know what an issue is all about" "We all have our view and our beliefs, and often we feel compelled strongly to take a stand and loudly express those views and beliefs; but others will not always feel as strongly or share those same views and beielfs, and that is their right" "It is when we let our passions and convictions carry us away, without thought of others, that we end up saying and doing things that hurt people" "And sadly, in the end, when all is said and done, the issue at hand becomes resolved, in one way or another, the hurt we caused lives on - atleast in the mind and body of another, and what remains, that we must live with, is called bitterness and regret." Rob