Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Renderosity Store & Our Private Info

Dillinger opened this issue on Sep 21, 2000 ยท 52 posts

Marque posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 10:24 AM

Rather than banning someone, just ignore him. I think a vote is a bad idea as this is supposed to be an area where we can voice our opinions. My opinion of people who spew profanity is that they are obviously too angry to realize that most people just ignore it and move on. Good points have been made... -most kids these days use profanity like a second language. -the nudity is an issue here, don't bring up children when you have blatent nudity on the site and state that artists should be free to express themselves. Maybe Renderosity does have 29,000 members, I don't really care, I just wish everyone would get past this and get on with creating again. I intend to visit all of the sites regularly, including this one. The business of running the site should never have been brought to the forum, or to the members. That was bad, and it split the community up and made people feel like they were traitors. Doesn't anyone remember how this happened before? There will always be people coming here, new and old. And there will always be people going to the other sites, new and old. I don't authorize anyone to use my information anywhere. If people don't want to support the store, don't buy there, but don't expect that if I see something I want there that I will pass it up. I don't look at it as supporting the store, I look at it as getting something I need that may not be available anywhere else. I'm not voting on Dillinger, I'm ignoring him. 'Nuff said, Marque