Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Renderosity Store & Our Private Info

Dillinger opened this issue on Sep 21, 2000 ยท 52 posts

sargebear posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 2:16 PM

well i don't agree with ay vote, nor the way Dill likes to represent himself,, if you take him off or bann him for what he siad,, then your violating his rights ( remember the right to free speech?) and what about free speech on the net? i thought you could say what you want to say with out getting arrested or Banned for it. the time will come when all of you get bored with his verbal abuse. As for a vote i tend to agree with some of the members, if he violated the terms of service the its up to the Admins to cutt him off,,don't ask the members to vote on it. You took RSO away from Jack and Ed, and want to run Rso yourself,,so do it, stop whining over what some person is saying about RSO, website, your art work, ect.. and just get on with creating stuff you like. if we all worried about what others say we nevr get anything done. As for Dill and Bassco, maybe there in love and just don't know it. ( fat chance) but you 2 guys do need to settle down,, your actin like kittens who can't get enough of the mamas tit. share the milk.