Forum: Community Center

Subject: Two for the Price of One!!!

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Sep 22, 2000 ยท 23 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:54 PM

Bantha, my reasoning is this... Voting would completely be swayed by public appearance, or lack of information... look at the reason they are using to Ban him, does that ONE offence justify a public humiliation display? Where is his defense? What about his value to the site for his WHOLE membership period? If you are going to do this Democratically, would it not be a process where EVERYONE can get ALL of the facts? Would he not even be allowed a public defender? Would not the trial last long than a few short hours so that people could Research prior to making a decision?? I this as having the same trouble with Gallery Ratings, people who don't know ALL of the facts make a ruling just for the hell of it... Is that fair?? NOPE... Personally, I think Tim oughta stop hiding behind the Community and seriously grow a pair, since he is so well at swinging it around when it comes to Ed and I and the other moderators... But like every politician, he has to keep his popularity ratings up right now. He blew allot of his popularity this past week for jumping and deleting people, posts and locking out the moderators... now his ass is on the line, so he is going to use the Community to make his decisions for him and take all eyes off of himself... Why be played like that? Jack -One Word "FREEDOM!!!" 0braveheart.jpg