Forum: Complaint & Debate

Subject: Public Trials???

Jack D. Kammerer opened this issue on Sep 22, 2000 ยท 21 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:35 PM

Copied post that was in reply to 3dspite's same post which can also be found on the C&D forum I love this, Darth and Peter, you judge me from the actions of ONE... one who is entitled to his OPINIONS same as yourself, and though Legume is in charge over there did I agree with the things that he said? Nope not entirely and that is for he and I to deal with privately..not publicly. And Peter, what you have become...? It hurts to see, because I do consider you a friend. A friend that I let do his own thing, over and over again. I tried to do my best, but I fell short of your belief in me, and even when I felt you let me down, never did I smack you down publicly as you are doing to me now... If you had been only my "lapdog" would I have given you as much trust as I did? While everyone else was held in question during the problems of things being posted publically, did I not still KEEP you as an Admin? Show trust in you? How have I hurt people? Please tell me, Peter, I would like to know. You spite me with bitterness at your anger towards someone else, you direct that anger and hate at me. Okay, I'll take it, but no matter how much you hate on me Peter, you will ALWAYS be my friend, because you are and have been. Both of you (Darth and Peter) are directing your hurt, anger and attitude at me, why? Because the actions of someone else... is that fair? Is that the same kind of fairness you, ALL OF YOU, plan to show towards anyone on trial?? If so, how does that speak of you? Jack