Forum: Fractals

Subject: May I ask a stupied question?

Zemela opened this issue on Mar 22, 2004 ยท 9 posts

Rumple posted Mon, 22 March 2004 at 3:04 PM

Well, I use plenty of fractals as parts of my Fractal Comics series "Good Wife". The pics are always collages from real fractal pieces, I've rendered before. It is very much work... --- Some people in the Fractal Community like my pics, and many don't like them (they never give me a comment...) --- But where shall I post my pics ? I have the choice: 2D, Comics, Fractal, and maybe Artmatic. --- Most fitting I think is the Fractal-Community. Many people here are very friendly and helpful, and I think with my work I bring in a little fresh air and new thoughts to some. Till now, nobody has thrown me out ;-) --- And postwork, I think, is ALWAYS necessary when you want to make a serious image. Many people (NOT ALL - I know !!!), when they write "no postwork" are only not able to do it. There are so many technical mistakes in some posted pics, I could cry ... (With a little postwork only, they would have been a lot better !) --- BUT the only rule for artists should be : NO RULES ! --- Thank you all, and have a nice day, Kurt (Rumple)