Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Michael Head Texture---Done

Dreamspinner opened this issue on Sep 22, 2000 ยท 14 posts

Dreamspinner posted Sat, 23 September 2000 at 11:45 AM

Thanks pendarian! He is dreamy. He came out better than I was expecting. I won the website contest the day before heck broke loose. The contest was being held by Schnapps and he is the sole designer of the site. Once it's up he will be able to update it for us only once a month. Since I'm forming a triad with Viomar and Sharkey (ssssh, it's a secret), Viomar has offered to post things on his site if we have need of uploading a file for download quickly. He'll host whatever we like to get up in the FreeStuff. Sharkey just sent me a link to another texture site, so I've got to check that and send Schnapps some of my Gallery pics for the site. I appareciate the offer. I will keep you in mind. I'd wanted to post some sale things over at Bbay, but I think you have to have a webpage and can't upload to them directly. I wish that I understood web page design!!!! Feel like such a klutz. I'm pretty good with Poser and texture design but load a program up for web design and I just stare at the screen and go dooooh? I still have to do the body for this texture. Right now he's wearing my headskin and Zygote's body skin and there is quite a difference in shading. It looks like he got boiled like a lobster from the neck down! :) Liz Dreamspinner Inc.