Forum: Animation

Subject: Uploading animations ...?

PowerRoy opened this issue on Mar 17, 2004 ยท 7 posts

brainmuffin posted Fri, 26 March 2004 at 9:02 PM

I'd like to point out, though, that before the animation section of freestuff, people just used to put their animation somewhere else and start a thread in here with the link to it. That way, we can leave comments on it. and it's kind of redundant to post it on your site, then link to it in freestuff, then post a thread here with a link to the freestuff link.... So..... Post it on your website, put a link in freestuff if you want, then link from here direct to the animation, and not the freestuff link. That way, when we come in the animation forum we can go direct to your animation, and, after viewing it, leave comments, criticism, and even ratings if we want, right in the thread you start. (It would be nice though if they could figure out a way to set it up like the 2d galleries, even if we still have to host the animations elsewhere...) I'm not really sure why the administration gave us a freestuff section for animation, when the older system worked a little bit more like the galleries.... (that whole last paragraph made me feel a bit like: Sir? Yes, dibble? I'm having my hair cut today, sir, but my brother's not going home this weekend, so do I move my clothes down to the lower peg before or after I have my chit signed sir? -Monty Python's the meaning of life) In any case, if you want comments on your animation, please post a link to it here in the animation forum. Maybe this place will finally get some action. I mean, it's not quite as dead as the Animation:Master Forum, but it's close.... (