Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: bad setup

ming opened this issue on Mar 27, 2004 ยท 34 posts

rbtwhiz posted Fri, 02 April 2004 at 8:29 PM

Michael, I'd ask you to explain the purpose and relevance of your post... but its pretty apparent that it is nothing other than plain ol' trolling. Predictably transparent. Lets get something straight, you don't know me from Adam. You and I have never had reason to speak, or anything else for that matter. That I once accepted a single phone call from you, years ago, at work, only because I was told by our receptionist that it was work related, doesn't change that a bit. You have axe to grind, and that is abundantly clear. That you would attempt to insult me and make something personal out of the mere fact that I work at DAZ, nothing more, only speaks about your character. That you apparently have an issue with the chosen religion of some of those who are also employed by DAZ, only says that much more about your character. You paint yourself in a rather revealing light, albeit not very flattering. And not that it has any relevance, or that it is any of your concern... but, I'm not Mormon. Equally irrelevant? I'm not alone. Unless you have something constructive to add to this thread, we're done. Continue being belligerent and you can deal with the admin, I'll waste no more time on you. Try and have a pleasant evening. electranaut, Jackson, DBMiller, Thank you for your input, and for keeping it civil. Your concerns, along with many others, will be taken into account as we continue development. -Rob