Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser's Role In Psycho Theraphy and Psychiatry

biggert opened this issue on Apr 02, 2004 ยท 45 posts

DarkElegance posted Sat, 03 April 2004 at 4:09 AM

Rebekah you know I hadnt thought of it..those pieces where done while rather annoyed over comments about a nose {of all things} and the increasingly narrow field of "beauty" as it was said above about the person obsessivly doing naked woman and not allowing themselves a girlfriend due to her not "measureing up" that is not just poser..poser is reflecting societies "ideals" it is not just vicki renders looking the same..if you grab a HUGE stack of playboy....you will see a re-accuring ideal of what sexy and beautiful is. 90% of the time it is blonde blue eyed/green eyed medium busted usually with a turned up nose on the smallish side. {though the percentages are wavering more recently with the growing attraction to red heads~evil grin~} if you look at typical vicki she fits right in with that. the violence. I will admit I have seen some props that made me just shiver. just I guess it never seriously crossed my mind about some using those props. also jwhitham, Rebekah thank you very much for the kind words about my work @)}----}------

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.