Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: "The Girl" on Daz3D... are you supposed to drag april fool's jokes days after?

sandmarine opened this issue on Apr 04, 2004 ยท 50 posts

who3d posted Tue, 06 April 2004 at 1:12 PM

"Almost as earth-shaking as Britney Spears' marriage" She got married? "nah I think her upcoming sex-tape will be more earth-shaking than her marriage ;)" She had sex? How come you guys don't invite me to any of the GOOD parties? I nearly slipped and defended the PC for a second. Ooops! I kinda like the look of G.I.R.L., aside from a few nagging issues (around ankles, collar-bones that seem to extend to the outside of the shoulder, some geometry pinching and the fact that every render seems to have the face and hair in EXACTLY the same pose - even showing the same odd dark shadow in "her" left ear) I'd be mor einclined to buy her than any other I've seen. But "more inclined" doesn't say much I'm afraid. Neftoon girl looks pretty good from the few images there are - she ould probably benefit from a try-before-you-buy policy of some sort (Neftoon LE?) but even then I personally probably wouldn't have the dough to spare for her (shame, she looks pretty). Cheers, Cliff