Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Kozaburo and Quarker...

SKondris opened this issue on Apr 09, 2004 ยท 61 posts

hauksdottir posted Fri, 09 April 2004 at 11:23 PM

Attached Link: http://www.vmmg.net/

I also pray that DAZ doesn't "make them an offer they can't refuse" Is there any way to warn them? It isn't that I would mind paying for their work, it is that I hate seeing a juggarnaut turning into a monopoly. If DAZ has its way, and buys all the merchants, we will have no choice... and then watch those prices rise!!! Oh, and if you think I'm being alarmist... you ought to know the ***real*** company values. (Forget quoting Kahlil Gibran.) That entails knowing how much each of us is likely to spend, and how much profit they can make from each customer, and how to milk that profit machine to make as much money as possible. The link is to Bryan Brandenburg's site. It makes for fascinating reading. I'm sure glad that my pennies are contributing to his millions. "Ive spent the last 20 years imagining, dreaming and planning on how I could increase my income as a computer consultant each and every year. In 1980 after I was discharged from the U.S. Air Force I got my first technical job, repairing Commodore and Apple computers for $30,000 a year. After a year and a half and a 10% raise, I started my own company, because I wanted more. Year after year I was able to increase my income by not 10%, but 25-50% a year. By the end of the 20th century I had reached my goal of making over $1,000,000 per year in the computer consulting business." Most of us have goals. But is a single-minded focus upon accumulating money really the point of life? Carolly