Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Kozaburo and Quarker...

SKondris opened this issue on Apr 09, 2004 ยท 61 posts

hauksdottir posted Sat, 10 April 2004 at 1:23 AM

Anton, [ I was out doing dishes when this thought occurred to me and I came back to email you the link to the thread. :( ] DAZ already has DarkWhisper and JimBurton, and they were going to have Anton with his amazing productivity... that's a lot of hair. Add the Japanese modelers (Koz, Maya and Quarker) and that is most of the hair made. Not all of it, but almost all of it... especially since Neftis has gone on to humanoids, leaving hair pretty much behind. I get that stench of the Hunt Brothers trying to corner the silver market. Do you know what would have come of that? Silver is essential for certain processes like film and x-rays as well as jewelry. We all need hair for our figures. If DAZ is the only source for it? That is a sobering thought. Furthermore, since DAZ|Studio isn't going to work the same as Poser and since products optimized for Studio probably won't work very well in Poser, if at all, everybody will have to buy all the add-on packs for Studio in order to have figures with hair... at whatever price. Clever marketing, huh? Carolly