Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Kozaburo and Quarker...

SKondris opened this issue on Apr 09, 2004 ยท 61 posts

pdxjims posted Sat, 10 April 2004 at 11:05 PM

First, Koz and Quarker do great work. They've provided us with stuff that most of us use everyday. I'd have paid top dollar for the hair and hair textures I've gotten from Koz. Second, Daz provides great products (usually) at a fair price, and they have a return policy for the things you don't like. No one forces anyone to buy from them. Or to broker with them. Some people have had problems with Daz. Some are the broker's fault, some Daz's fault, and some are even caused by a full moon. Daz usually tries to fix them. Sometimes they can be clumsy, sometimes impersonal, but they do make an attempt. However, Daz is a profit making company, and does have to take care of it's interests. It's not a charity for us Poserholics. They make decisions based on how their corporate structure and philosophy work, with a sharp eye to the profit margin. Sometimes we lose fact that it's not our good buddy, but a profit generating machine. That is called capitalism. My only real gripe is I can't buy stock in the company. Third, if Daz wants to recruit Koz and Quarker, more power to them. I'd willingly pay for the stuff they produce, and am more than happy to put money in their pockets. That's really between Daz and the artists themselves, and what kind of deal, if any, they can work out. Koz and Quarker are adults and can evaluate the situation on their own and will do what's best for them. Finally, for all we know, the Daz people in Japan are on vacation and just want to drop off a thank you gift to these guys. Or maybe an interview for the Daz site with pictures. I don't think the Daz folks are mafia hit men gunning for Koz and Quarker or right wing republicans trying to get Bush donations. If they do recruit them, I hope Koz does some more men's hair though...