Forum: Bryce

Subject: Bryce crashes my computer faster than a ornlu render on roids...

draculaz opened this issue on Apr 15, 2004 ยท 33 posts

Ang25 posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 8:09 AM

I've got a problem too, since last November, err. My computer indescrimanently decides to shut down and restart with no warnings. I've cleaned the harddrive, its been reformatted (too many times to count) its not a virus. It usually happens in conjunction with playing music. Doesn't matter what music program or if its off a cd or the harddrive. And occassionally it'll happen without the music playing. Its very fustrating. Happened a lot when I had Bryce loaded then not so much when I installed the Bryce patch, but I just can't pin down what's causing it to happen. And to make matters worse it will sometimes only close out of a program, ie just psp or just mozilla. And sometimes it will give an error message, although I haven't gotten one of them in several weeks. Its like its possessed. This is one of those pieced together PC's and I've already gotten the motherboard replaced 3 times, don't have a clue what to do now, so I feel for ya Drac. At least if its from a company they should be able to fix it up for ya. Ang