Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Saying Thanks to DAZ

MajeureForce opened this issue on Apr 15, 2004 ยท 83 posts

Melmoth posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 1:26 PM

Anton, Actually, to our knowledge, the person to which you refer to is not anyone employed by or affiliated with DAZ Productions in any way. If it is a clone account, which may be entirely true, it isn't someone being conscripted by us to do anything for us. And as for Daniel and myself, we really do not post very often on Renderosity (or in DAZ's own forums for that matter). I just want to reiterate that what I said earlier as a thank you to the Community was honest and sincere. I truly do appreciate everyone's support. I will be completely honest in stating that, in the past, I have had times when I was really down on the Community. But considering all of the mistakes we have made in the recent months, and everyone's patience and forgivness with those mistakes, my outlook on this Community as a whole has completely changed. You guys really do support us (and I might add even like us sometimes). ;) If it weren't for everyone in the Community who support us with their purchases I would not have the opportunity to be involved with DAZ at all. And I value my involvement with DAZ very much. So this thanks even includes a thank you to you, Anton. You are a member of this Community and you have supported us in the past both in the forums and by purchasing our products, so I thank you for that. Well, it's back to work for me. Everyone have a great weekend and keep making great art! Tony "Melmoth" Bradt Content Production Coordinator DAZ Productions