Forum: Bryce

Subject: WIP - To continue or not?

drawbridgep opened this issue on Apr 21, 2004 ยท 25 posts

Flak posted Wed, 21 April 2004 at 7:48 PM

Hmm, I like it. Please keep going on it. Poser doesn't have a "make crowd" button (and oh do I wish it did), though you could go looking in the marketplace for things like crowd generators or something (I think there's one but not sure how it works). Dressing up a crowd of modern people in poser would be a right pain in the A because of all the variety in clothing colors and types, though, you could try using the lo-res poser figures whose clothes are just a texture (and not real conforming clothes) to speed things up. I'd give the "roobol" method a go and see how it looks. Or you could do an airport at night sort of scene when there's not too many people there - just need a few cleaners and the odd businessman. The night scene would also let you display the architecture a lot better than if you filled it up with people too. ddruckenmiller - Every figure in Siege was a 3d mesh (no 2d - couldn't get the lighting to work right on 2d figures). The 2d part came after all the 3d had been rendered and involved compositing the 2d renders together (just clarifying).

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD