Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Different Poer Model Types

sicowan opened this issue on May 01, 2004 ยท 6 posts

TygerCub posted Sat, 01 May 2004 at 7:43 AM

If you use Poser4, then there will be basic human figures included: man, woman, boy, girl, baby. These figures are packaged both in dressed and nude versions. If you use Poser 5, then the figures from P3 & P4 are included as well as new human models: Don, Judy, Penny, Will, and a baby. These figures were als packaged in both dressed and nude versions. DAZ3d.com offers higher resolution humans named Michael, Vickie, Stephanie and baby. These figures have gone through several versions and are currently on version 3. They are completely original figures that have their own clothing line as well as versions of the model that will accept the clothing put out for the original Poser4 models. Sixus.com offers a variety of original models that are heavy on the sci-fi/horror theme. Worth looking at if you are interested in Chuthulu and classic horror characters like werewolves and aliens. vistainternetproducts.com offers one of the best selection of detailed, accurate animal models. The site has expanded into other meshes, but its menagerie is its strongest selling point. www.cubed.ie is beginning to offer high quality original models. Their baby meshes are the best out there so far, and rumor has it they are reworking many of the animals originally offered in Poser. This is welcomed news for folks wanting more realistic critters not carried by Vista. I'm sure I've missed stores, but these are the ones I could think of right away. Hope this helps... and Welcome to the Poser Addiction!