Forum: Community Center

Subject: The OT forum has been closed down

Spike opened this issue on May 09, 2004 ยท 112 posts

manleystanley posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 8:02 AM

Lets try this again I have only posted in the OT a few time; and got in trouble twice. Not for attacking an individual, but for expressing an unpopular opinion, and deffending myself. It does seem that the admin's defenition of "personal attacks" means attacks they take personaly. Yes things got heated in the OT, but it was exactly what I would have expected in any forum the descused poliics or religion. I have only been here a few weeks, but rosity has taken a rather desturbing turn tword, and is rapidly heading for ultraconservatisiuom. And daily I see posts by members going elswere to escape from it. I't may be time for the admin to get together and descuss this deturbing trend before many more members go elsware; and take their products with them. Yes, I would like to see the OT reopened, possabley with new moderators; a job I wouldn't wish on anyone, just for the OT. It may also be a good thing for rosity to put out a questionar to find out just what the general consenses of their membership is.