Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: i want to make high quality close up image and video of Tawnie for V3

renderclipps opened this issue on May 10, 2004 ยท 7 posts

miked123 posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 12:26 PM

I think Tawnie is an excellent model, a long time favorite. She should render well close up or at a distance. Getting render settings correct may be where you are having trouble. As far as lips go, you may want to check if there are bump maps or you can adjust the shininess in the material editor. This will be different whether you are in Poser 4 or 5. V3 Extreme is just another character pack just like Tawnie. It provides another set of texture maps, in this case with more freckles. Mask Edit also provides some excellent freckle packs here. I am assuming that you want to use the Tawnie character morph, which changes the shape of her head and body with another texture map. Most character packs allow you to apply the morphs and textures separately. Tawnie should be good enough for DV and she renders well for me. DAZ global lighting pack 2 is nice. Also the free lighting kits at RDNA (including simulated HDRI) are good. The lighting will make a big difference in the quality of your renders.