Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Mil PS Boy Least Supported DAZ Figure?

gagnonrich opened this issue on May 09, 2004 ยท 31 posts

mondoxjake posted Mon, 10 May 2004 at 6:06 PM

I think possibly some of the lack of items is due to the lack of useage of the models. If the thing is not showing wide appeal not much is produced for it. Outside of the occasional thread such as this not much is said of the problem. Now why the lack of usage? I believe some of it is because just how many things can you do with these characters that looks 'cute'. Little girls are cute and sweet and look okay just posed that way; little boys by nature are sexual creatures and seldom look cute even in wings and pointed ears...but that opens a whole other can of worms we will leave closed! It would nice if Daz, the various stores, or even the merchants could give a periodic update on what is selling. A "What's Hot" is not what I mean, I am talking numbers. I feel that since we users, and the accessories creators, support these stores it would help to know these things up front. We users would know what to buy with assurance the creators were receiving the same info and would be creating stuff for the items...I think of us as 'stockholders' in the world of Poser creations. And as such we should receive stockholder reports.