Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Can a new Poser character become successful?

gagnonrich opened this issue on May 11, 2004 ยท 50 posts

DCArt posted Wed, 12 May 2004 at 10:19 PM

When Victoria came out we all thought she was butt-ugly. Oh, do you remember those days? ROFL how fun it is to look back! (Victoria? What's the big deal? Her head is too small! She looks like an amazon!) Then Michael (He looks like Dan Farr!!! ... hehehe ... His shoulders are weird! He's too buff!) Just too funny! 8-) >> Everything in life is a mix of time, money, and priorities. Indeed it is ... and you also have users with a wide variety of experiences. Some can create accessories themselves, and some prefer that others create for them so that all of the technical stuff is out of the way. Truthfully, I like the challenge of pulling my hair out while figuring out joint parameters, but believe me I fully recognize that it is not for everyone! >> I actually have some ultra-low res Poser figures, the one shown is the only one fully finished, but there are others (including a guy) in various stages of completion. As always, top rate, Jim! And as always, impeccable shoes and legs. 8-) >> Incidently, I think the state of the art has advanced to the point where it would be extreamly unlikely that any single person could come up with a rival to V3, as the amount of work required boggles the mind Indeed, indeed! Clothing is hard enough ... but modeling a convincingly real human is a major undertaking. And Poserizing it is a real bear!