Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: More on the Zoo! for Heavies expansions...

Gareee opened this issue on Apr 26, 2004 ยท 62 posts

Gareee posted Fri, 14 May 2004 at 7:36 AM

I had thought about a lip material material zone, but there isn't any consistancy to where the "lips" are... each animal type has them in a little different place, and there are some polys that would need to be changed between animal changes. Plus DW didn't make the character's mesh very dense, so there's not a whole lot to work with there. I even thought or prop "lips" but again, they would very from animal to animal, and they would need a morph built in for every mouth area morph that currently exists, plus each animal type as well. Same thing with some of the clothing mat options.. the mesh isn;t that dense, so they can't do quite as much, as say, V3, but at least there's still enough there to be very useful. I'm guessing that the animal packs won't be out till after 1-2pm eastern today. They need to load each complete animal character, and resave them in P4, so the material changes for P4 users are in place (unless they already did that). They'll send me the links for approval, and I'll ok them if everything looks good.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.