Forum: Community Center

Subject: i am being hassled for putting multiple images in my uploads

Primal opened this issue on May 23, 2004 ยท 37 posts

brat526 posted Sun, 23 May 2004 at 4:38 PM

Copied and pasted here straight from the Poser Gallery page "Please Do Not post "product preview" images to this gallery.
Members remain the original copyright holder in all their materials here at Renderosity. Use of any of their material inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth is prohibited and is considered an infringement of the copyrights of the respective holders unless specially stated otherwise." So if a collage of images is cheating,why then is there blatent advertising by merchants of their products in the gallery? I have to agree that the administration is wrong in this case. I also think they owe an appology. The rules state 1 free upload a day. Image size no more than 512 pixels blah blah blah blah. No where does it say you are limited to amount of frames/continuations etc. I think Renderosity is a wonderful place to display really artistic work. I also think it's fantastic there are free upload capibilities. It's to bad there has to be smallness,pettyness,and hurtful things going on.