Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dystopia City Blocks 001-010 now in free stuff

Ajax opened this issue on May 24, 2004 ยท 42 posts

billy-home posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 5:31 PM

Well I don't mind converting the traffic Moe, if you want to send it over. As for the close-up building props, as the guys said, they are already on the list of to do stuff. I already have a low detail set of entrance doors built to replace some of Moe's original ones, where textures are used instead of models, these where made to keep the amount of textures in the pack to a minimum, I could try to raise the detail on these and build some kind of proper entrance, then pass it over to Ajax to set-up in Poser, if possible using the textures already included in the Dystopia packs though this might prove difficult since the textures where not really set up for close-up stuff. I'm also trying to build an overhead road system, but with all the other stuff in the pipeline, (the next set of commercial blocks and the other set of free blocks), this is coming along at a snails pace, (not to mention that my modelling skills when compared to Moe's are pretty crap, LOL). Anyway, thanks all for some very interesting suggestions, and enjoy these blocks, I'm looking forward to seeing some cool images with them. Cheers Billy 8)