Forum: Community Center

Subject: The Renderosity

LillianH opened this issue on May 26, 2004 ยท 78 posts

LillianH posted Sat, 29 May 2004 at 2:15 AM

Dear Towal, "completely ignoring the complaints"...I would dare say not. I have been personally responding to each concern in the opinions posted to the FrontPage article, as well as several threads. There have already been several concerns that have been taken care of. Amoung them being: - The thumbnail size changed from 100x100 to 200x200. - "What's New" link added to main MarketPlace page. The background color is being reviewed. But, will probably not be changed. There has been a lot of research done regarding background colors on e-commerce sites and our choice was not made arbitrarily. Here is a good reference that gives some insight into this decision: http://www.sitepoint.com/article/colour-checklists-web-design/2 Also, it may be helpful to know that more than 94% of our active members use the default off-white background. However, we do understand that, unfortunately, this particular color may not be desirable to all of our members. As for a focus group, I rather like that idea slinger. I think it is a good suggestion. Thanks for sharing it. Best wishes, LillianH Renderosity Marketing & Promotions

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.