Forum: Community Center

Subject: The Renderosity

LillianH opened this issue on May 26, 2004 ยท 78 posts

LillianH posted Sat, 29 May 2004 at 6:42 PM

I want to thank all of you for your insightful, well thought out feedback. It does have an impact and is taken into consideration. XENOPHONZ said "I am seeing steady improvement with the new changes. Each day, as the fixes roll in, it gets better." Thank you for noticing. This is what we are striving for, to continuously improve and keep things vibrant. I agree with you Towal, that even with the best research, each site is unique and has it's own needs that should be taken into account. It's definitely necessary when trying to address the needs and desires of an entire community. As we are all aware, not all members of any community will always agree on how things should be. This is when it becomes necessary to go with what is in the best interest of the community as a whole rather than what may be desirable to a small portion within the community. Please don't get me wrong. I would love to make everyone happy. However, I don't think that's very likely, as many folks simply have some very different ideas and opinions of how things should be done. Not to discount anything, but there is a reason for the old saying..."You can please most of the people, most of the time. You can please some of the people, some of the time. But, you can't please all of the people, all of the time." I wish it weren't true. But, it is. As you can see from our responses, we are paying attention. We do value your feedback. We may not always be able to accommodate every request. But, we will always continue to make improvements and keep things dynamic. I really appreciate your kind support as we continue working through this process. Best wishes, Lillian

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.