Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: what to do if you dont own vixky or mike

jedilos opened this issue on Jun 08, 2004 ยท 7 posts

Riddokun posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 7:54 AM

well even if now they are outdated and not supported anymore, i resisted for loooong time before ever buying the old generation DAZ couple for my poser artist (did well 1 year without them, using free characters or so), but thanx to a very lucky unexpected incoming money boost and in same time a good -35% promo on DAZ (expired the day after i noticed it .. pfff was close !) i bought thm outdated, no one ever use them anymore, and now with 2 years late it is HARD (believeme) to dig back to find all the cool freebies that swarmed poser communauty for them (now youonly find unimesh freebies, and seems most v2/m2 freebie dissapeared, or are very hard to dig back :) adn i guess that they still are "nice" base figures for poser 4. outdated but still usefull :) now well yes they sure had their price back to normal :( and though they are not "expensive" they are still an expense to think twice about for any low budget hobbyist as me (but well, compared to what it requires to spend into unimesh figures to make them decently workable...) what i suggest is that you hesitate and choose for Mike2 because dork is a really unreliable man. for female figures though, you can make your day with mayadoll (oki still lacking many fixes and improvement...) cause it can accept now v2 textures, you also have Sara, and thanx to yamato, posette is more "decent" using cancan JCM