Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ferguson's Next Contest -- Romance Long Ago

Pen_Is_Envy opened this issue on Jun 11, 2004 ยท 58 posts

Armorbeast posted Fri, 11 June 2004 at 4:02 PM

Well I like Cimerone and think contests are great...problem is it gets a bit restrictive when you add a rule like this.I did see that Cimerone has a lotus arch in freebies though so if people can work that in then everyone should be able to enter.I dunno,I just never enter contests where I have to buy something to enter...always seems like so much more the let down and legally-you can't make that a requirement (is why Publishers Clearinghouse and others make it understood you don't have to buy to enter). A better deal would be for Cimeron to add her stuff to a winner who uses one of her items...that way its not a requirement.I think its a great idea to honor such a great artist and person,but have to disagree with requiring you use one of her items if you have to purchase them-the images and attention the contest generates should attract sales from the publicity alone.Not trying to be a downer...just you may wish to rethink the requirement a bit to avoid any complications.

If the end goal of learning is genius...why are most geniuses failures at learning?