Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is it you want exactly from the Poser Forum here at Renderosity?

Shoshanna opened this issue on Jun 15, 2004 ยท 95 posts

Riddokun posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 5:13 AM

better search engine,better layout,
more user friendly thread browsing..

well. in one word i coul say : "phpbb :)
or anything at least a bit as userfriendly as it, because it is very hard to ever dig down in older threads, find them back for reference, search a specific topic, or posts from one given user and such.

was my 2 cents...
it was for forum

for galleries one suggestion: crosse picture gender reference (at least 1 major and one minor category to define them so they can be answered by search engine by both inquiry), ex: fantasy AND anime :)
Better search engine for the gallery may be ?

for the IM section, it would be useful if we could hae checkbox on all IM so we can batch delete/archive those of our choice instead of clicking on each one and wait tfor the page to reload each time...

... now it makes 6 cents :) and for freestuff too, some refining categories for a better search engine would be a blessing. Often i search for a precise word and i get out items that are totally irrelevant (barely see where my search word was), more than one word research with operators. Have you ever tried to search for, let say, v2 productr ? you put v2 but people whou put vicky 2 or victoria 2 in their text will not show, you search for victoria and you are swarmed by v3 for example :) the new market place is definitly more useful than the previous one, yet some minor changes/ilmprovements needed but it is a huge leap.

Message edited on: 06/15/2004 05:16