Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is it you want exactly from the Poser Forum here at Renderosity?

Shoshanna opened this issue on Jun 15, 2004 ยท 95 posts

MadYuri posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 7:44 AM

I think it is more important to focus on content and not so much on representation. The forum software is fine as it is. (I hate those phpbb boards.) > Do you want to post off topic in here and if so why? Yes and why not. There are too many stupid rules anyway. Sometimes I just want to communicate with other Poser users about non-Poser themes. > Why do you think that is a good idea? It is not a bad idea, thats enough. > Would you prefer there to be an off topic type forum instead? An extra off topic forum is bad, because it could vanish at any time. > What is so terrible about following the tos when posting that leads some people to complain about it? How about some consistency in enforcing the TOS? A respectful members conduct is only viable if the admins/mods are worthy of respect. > What do you like about the forum/community page/Poser galleries/Poser Freestuff here? What don't you like? I think you do a good job of it. But the forum header ist to big for my taste. The first messages are only visible after I page down.