Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is it you want exactly from the Poser Forum here at Renderosity?

Shoshanna opened this issue on Jun 15, 2004 ยท 95 posts

shogakusha posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 8:21 AM

Here goes.... By simply asking these questions, you have already moved in the right direction! I like the Poser Forum here at R'osity. However, I have to say that the sense of community has dropped in recent times. I think this is largely from the inability to post OT here. As Elizabyte said, if I have great news that may be off topic, I want to share it with my 'friends' who I have made here in the Poser Forum. I want to post it here. Easier search as stated would be great. Many a time I know I have seen a thread on teh problem I am having, but I cannot sift through all the past posts to find it. I deplore asking the same questions over as much as I'm sure our gurus are tired of answering. Not that they aren't nice and still give great answers! I think that recognition of good freebie contributors is a terrific idea. THese folks give away vast amounts of hard work. Obviously money isn't their motivation, their stuff is FREE! If I see something great, I try to comment or drop them a post saying thanks. Making that more public would be nice. As for TOS violations. I have to agree that TOS must be enforced, and while the Mods' stnace is that the TOS is even;y enforced, equality is not the perception. It is often more important to appear fair than to be fair. In a venue like this, image is everything. Thanks for asking!