Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is it you want exactly from the Poser Forum here at Renderosity?

Shoshanna opened this issue on Jun 15, 2004 ยท 95 posts

Mason posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 2:50 PM

1. So, fire away, what is it that you guys want? How about a few handy FAQs like a myth buster faq that explains and dispells myths about poser. Perhaps a top 10 most frequently asked Poser question faq. I liked the idea of icons next to a post that can be searched or filtered on that can be marked as a tutorial, discussion, etc.. 2) Do you want to post off topic in here and if so why? NO! This is a technical forum about poser. Have another forum for OT. There are bizillions of forums about every possible subject. No need to air dirty laundry here. 3) Would you prefer there to be an off topic type forum instead? If you need one then yes. 4) What is so terrible about following the tos when posting that leads some people to complain about it? Well a TOS may not be 100% descriptive. Also, even though a TOS is outlined, people may interpret it differently or think some of the guidelines are a bit silly. But this is your private property so you can do with it as you like. 5)What do you like about the forum/community page/Poser galleries/Poser Freestuff here? The fact that its here. Its very useful. Great resource. 6) How could we make the Poser forum a place where you would feel happier to be? Why? Is this an issue? I thought this was a forum about Poser issues not a place to make people ahppy. If people need to come here to make themselves happy then that's a problem you certainly aren't going to solve. 7) Would you like to see things like a featured freestuff provider of the month? That would be kind of cool. 8) Would you like to have a featured artist of the Month that you all vote for? If you want. I don't look at the galleries myself since my artowrk far surpasses everyone's here. :)

Message edited on: 06/15/2004 15:04