Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is it you want exactly from the Poser Forum here at Renderosity?

Shoshanna opened this issue on Jun 15, 2004 ยท 95 posts

gagnonrich posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 4:49 PM

So, fire away, what is it that you guys want? - A better search engine. I'd like to be able to link words so that I can, for example, look for a topic on "MAT pose" and only get messages that specifically talk about MAT pose and not get every message where "MAT" or "pose" is mentioned. I've occasionally had to give up searching for a post that I knew was answered sometime in the past because I simply couldn't figure out how to find the answer after sorting through over a hundred messages. I hate asking the same question that's already been answered, but it's often hard to find stuff. Once, I knew that Anton had answered a question, that it was in reference to fixing an M1A1 tank download and I still couldn't find that post after searching through a couple months of his posts and for the tank. Do you want to post off topic in here and if so why? - Probably prefer posts to stay on topic. There's enough volume of posts every day that something needs to be done to rein in the volume. Maybe there needs to be another community forum to be more freewheeling where Poser friends can post about any subject. What is so terrible about following the tos when posting that leads some people to complain about it? - No problem here. What do you like about the forum/community page/Poser galleries/Poser Freestuff here? What don't you like? - I love the Freestuff pages. I would never have ever started buying anything if it weren't for finally accumulating a large enough library of material that I finally started using Poser more seriously. It would have been hard to dive into Poser without all the community support. The galleries are also an excellent source of inspiration and a means to display what I've done. What would you prefer we did differently? - Can't think of much. How could we make the Poser forum a place where you would feel happier to be? - I'm happy. I wouldn't be here otherwise. Would you like to see things like a featured freestuff provider of the month? - Doesn't matter, I go through What's New on an almost daily basis. Would you like to have a featured artist of the Month that you all vote for? Not site wide, just Poser based. - That might be nice. Or to have interviews with Poser challenge winners so you can get to know people a little better? - I don't know. I guess not every artist participates regularly in the forum, so it might be interesting.

My visual indexes of Poser content are at http://www.sharecg.com/pf/rgagnon