Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Where is the OT foum?

Dizzie opened this issue on Jun 14, 2004 ยท 34 posts

shadownet posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 4:55 PM

Thanks xoconostle, there are always reasons, right or wrong, that motivate us to act as we do....

Truth is I rarely visited the OT forum and my comments were not meant to be for or against it, but rather were directed at the frustration that seems to have stirred here.

As Renderosity grows, a certain sense of alienation between us and them enters in. This needs to be looked at, since there really is no us and them in a community such as this. Just folks who carry out different roles. Renderosity as host, has certain things that concern them. We as members have our own concerns. Sometimes we disagree. We can get nasty about it. Or we can work together to find solutions.

I could say more, but I have really said more than needed to be said. Most folks, I beleive, are aware of what is taking place and are looking to see this sense of alienation ended. With time, I am hopeful that it will be. All it takes is for us to talk to one another in a calm and civil manner as members of a community, and not start drawing lines in the sand when things don't go quite the way we wanted them to.